Hola familia y amigos!
This week was phenomenal! I wish you all could be here to feel the spirit and hear the things I hear every day!! It's pretty fantastic.
This was a week of tender mercies!!!
First, I was talking to my Zone Leader one day, just catching him up on my health and my knee, and I felt a hand on my shoulder and a voice said "Hermana Belliston?" I turned around and it was my bestie Hermana Zook!!! I almost literally threw my crutches because I was so excited to see her. It totally made my whole life.
Second, my district made me get a wheelchair which is rediculous and I only use it to go up to the temple and up to the field because going up and down hill on crutches takes a talent that I don't have yet... Anyway, we were going up to the field for exercise and I see this car pull over to the side of the road and this lady jumps out. She's across the street we needed to cross, and as I looked closer, it was my Aunt Janine!!! It was AWESOME! I wanted to jump up and run and give her a hug, so it's a good thing my companions pretty much held me down. We finally got across the street and I gave her a hug and we chatted for a couple minutes and went on our way! It was so great. Pictures to follow.
Okay, so, I REALLY hope y'all watched the Priesthood devotional yesterday, and if you didn't I'm going to call you to repentance to watch it. It was the best Friday night movie I've seen in a long time!!! ;) All the missionaries were so excited and it was so great to listen to some great jazz-like music and just feel the spirit flooding the room! We all loved it. It testified to me that God really does love His children so very very much, and I'm so glad I get the opportunity to preach that word to His children! It's amazing.
One more thing. I love Sundays. They are awesome here at the CCM. Last Sunday we watched a talk by Elder Holland and of course it was a home run. One thing that stood out to me was that he said "If this is 'His work, His glory, preach His gospel, it needs to be done His way." Lots of missionaries struggle with obedience because they don't understand why they need rules. Well, it's because this is the Lord's way, not mans way. The same thing happened to Nephi when he was called to build a boat. It wasn't after the manner of men, but of God. The same thing applies to the CCM. I've been trying to learn Spanish how I've always learned everything else, but now I get to learn in the Lord's way, which is very different (and much more effective, in case y'all are wondering).
Anyway, I hope you all have a great week. I love you so much!! The Gospel is true and I love it!
.....and Loving it ;)
Hermana Belliston
PS - the "......and Loving it" comes from an old TV show I used to watch with my family and it perfectly describes how I feel every single day :)





