Saturday, May 19, 2018
Hola Familia y amigos!!!
I LOVE THE MTC!!!!!!! (ask me about it in 4 weeks and I can assure you, my answer will be the same ;)
I arrived safely on Wednesday and it was super great. Everyone stared at me (and still stare at me) and were like, why in the world are you here hermana? You're crazy! It's pretty funny. I'll see if I can send pictures because I've got some really great ones.
Companeras
I have two companions and they are amazing! Hermana Wright is very nice and is going to serve in Georgia Atlanta. She is quieter than us other companions but she's super awesome and kind of weird. Love her a lot. Hermana Hunter is super hilarious. She never stops talking. She talks CONSTANTLY and it's soooo funny. Most of the time Hermana Wright and I completely zone out and Hermana Hunter doesn't even seem to notice so es bueno. We now have a running tally of how many times we've cried in the CCM, and it's super great because Hermana Hunter is at 12, and Hermana Wright is at 7 I think.... I'm proud to say I'm at none! I'm just so happy to be here I can't even handle it!
My district is also the best ever and my zone is pretty cool. My district leader is set on getting me a wheelchair and I just shake my head and laugh (he wants one for himself just because). My district is super cohesive and we have a really great time together. We found out each others first names yesterday and we vowed never to do it again because it was SUPER weird. Would not recommend.
Spiritual Stuff
SOO good. I LOVE THE CCM! I'll say it a lot, I know. The teachers are phenomenal and the spirit is awesome. So many good things are happening here! we were talking about the missionary purpose, and my favorite thing was "Inviting others by helping them." We invite by example, we invite with our light, we invite with our happiness etc etc etc. It's SUPER awesome. Also, it's only been three days, but I'm sure I'll have more to share next week.
....And LOVING it!!!
Hermana Belliston
Also, I can receive emails all week and read them, but I just can't respond. It would be nice to hear from y'all through the week ;)


