Hey y'all,
No fear, not actually hurricane season but we got a TON of rain. Knocking doors was such a blast. We got soaked and it was the best ever.
So this week I really don't have a ton to say. Not a lot happened. We finally got to teach Sara's husband and he told us he has doubts, but that he's open to learning. Either we're crazy or its true, so he gets to decide :) Sara asked us how many times we could come over before we go home and we told her every day if she wanted. She got so excited and wants us to do it. She is so sweet and we love her to death.
Other than that, just lots of laughs and a good time. Hna Dibble got food poisoning, but she's good now. At soccer on Saturday I got nailed in the face with the ball (hey, remember Scott Sterling nephews mios? Yeah, I literally felt like him). I got a bloody nose, but mostly it was just funny. It's because everyone plays so well and I just happen to be in the way.
Life is good. Being a missionary in the NCCM is the greatest.
...and loving it
Hermana Belliston