What a week! Tons of miracles. And moving! We moved again. So my new address is 1420 Ivy Meadow Drive #1318 Charlotte NC 28213
First off, Mario's baptism was phenomenal. He's a goofball and loves to joke around, so about 15 minutes before he was supposed to be baptized, he sent us a text - "the baptism's today, right?" My word, Mario. Yes. You're making your first covenant with Heavenly Father in 15 minutes. But he showed up and was super excited to be baptized. Devin Grady was able to baptize him and it was a really sweet thing to see. I really wish all y'all could see all these beautiful things. It's truly incredible. Mario has always been happy and quite spirit filled, but he came up out of the water and was a completely different person. He was completely clean. On Sunday, he got confirmed by Elder Mattson, the senior elder in the ward. It was a beautiful confirmation. I watched Mario take the sacrament, and I know that he was clean once again, just like he was when he came out of the water on Thursday. The Gospel is incredible. It changes and refines people and it's awesome to see. My word, I love being a missionary.
We celebrated after Mario's baptism by eating a ton of sushi and an apple pie that I made.
It was so great. I don't really know what anyone in the picture is doing....
Ask mom if you want to see pictures of the baptism. They're much better :)
We've also been super blessed to be finding a ton of elect people... One was Sara and her five kids (Edgar, Josef, Henry, Roberto, and Sarai). They let us right in, and they were so excited to learn about the Book of Mormon. It was so cute. Then we got to stay for Henry's birthday celebration which is always a blast and a half. He turned 13. What a guy.
We also got to chat with someone named Ludin and her mom and daughter. Talk about elect. They were so interested in learning all about baptism and what we do as missionaries. Ludin has "that thing" in her eyes. That's always encouraging ;)
So in short, this week was great. We loved it.
Hope you have a good week!
...and loving it
Hermana Belliston
