Monday, July 22, 2019

Moving!

Hola Y'all,

So this week on Tuesday we found out we were moving Thursday.... needless to say my arms are still sore and I'm super tired. But hey all good. We'll be moving again this Friday- don't ask me why, that's just how it goes :p we get the lucky job of deep cleaning 3 apartments. Yikes. But it's a good time. Hna Dibble loves to clean so what can ya do? 😂

This week we had an awesome lesson with Mario and he chose a baptismal date! He's getting baptized the 25th of July! Haha - he's the best. He had his interview on Sunday, and our District Leader interviewed him.  His name is Elder MacArthur, and hes fairly new. He came out, took us aside and said, "Mario did a really good job, just a couple things. He mentioned some stuff he's done in the past that hes not sure he can get over, and he mentioned something about prison... I didn't quite catch it, but I would definitely suggest moving the date back." I think my heart actually stopped. I was quite close to tears. THEN MARIO BURST OUT LAUGHING.  Oh my word!! I lost it. Of course he passed with all the right things, and he's probably never done anything wrong in his life, but I wanted to wring Elder MacArthur's neck! They thought it was so funny but wow we were pretty mad. It was a good time...

Anyway, but that's the big news of the week. Prepare yourselves for some great baptism fotos next week :)
This is Cindy, Carlos David and Enrique. Enrique is traveling back to Honduras this week 
so we had a final goodbye today. He will get baptized in Honduras, for which we are very excited.

Devin's birthday party (same day as Elise's and the twins;))) From front left Edwin, Anthony, Hna Dibble, Darwin
Left back John, yo, Dana, and Devin. It was a blast and a half :))

...and loving it
Hermana Belliston