Friday, December 28, 2018

Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten!

December 24, 2018

Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! Frohe Weihnachten!

Y'all are the best and I love you to death. I hope you are enjoying the season and hopefully a white Christmas :)



 I love this season that we have to focus on Christ and His life and birth. It is so beautiful! I know He lives and loves us more than we can comprehend. People out here love talking about Him here and I have been able to hear so many good testimonies about Him.

We were able to do service for the homeless people this week. We put together sack lunches and handed out clothes and food to them. They were so grateful and happy all the time. It was so fun and it just made me happy! Good times.





I just love y'all. Thank you for all your support and love. It is such a blessing to have y'all in my life. Heavenly Father loves us and He loves blessing us!! I'll see y'all soon ;)

...and loving it
Hermana Belliston

And also we played soccer with President Adler and his sons  - it was literally Germany versus Mexico and it was a blast. They all have hardcore German accents and it's great. We didn't get a picture, but Hna Koerner and I took one before we left.


And we made....