Friday, December 28, 2018

NIEVE!!!!

Hola y'all!!

Yes. That's right. It SNOWED!!! everyone told me that it doesn't snow until January or February. Well, joke's on y'all.  We are about to have a white Christmas!





Basically just LOTS of snow and ice. So fun. 
Literally all the bread and milk is gone from the stores. 
All school is closed. No one is at work. Wow.

Not a ton happened this week. We were on bike week and I was sick for the first few days, so we didn't get too much accomplished. But we did bike six and a half miles to see a referral, and on the way there, we talked to a man who was convinced that he's been to the North Pole and that he talks with Santa every other day. Very interesting, but his yard was nice! It had a ton of lights. Other than that though, it was a pretty normal week. Alberto told us we need to repent and humble ourselves because we believe in a prophet..... not sure how all that works but oh well. There ya have it.

I hope y'all know how much I love this gospel. It truly is a joy and it brings so much light and happiness into the lives of those who receive it. Its amazing. I hope y'all are lighting the world and looking for opportunities to serve :) it's the greatest thing you can do!!

Stay warm, stay dry, stay safe!

...and loving it
Hermana Belliston