Feliz Navidad a todos!!
This week was pretty normal. Except yesterday when we had a mission wide Christmas conference!! Woot. It was so great!! All the missionaries were in one place and it was great. I got to see all my previous companions (all two of them) and it was great :) Mostly it was a bunch of really great music and some funny talents. We played gospel trivia and Charlotte Central Zone won!!! Woot. We had Hna Taniguchi on our team though, and she is truly a very smart Asian so that's probably why. Anyway, then we sang Silent Night for President and Sister Adler in German and it was really sweet and they were really touched. President Adler gave us some words of wisdom for the upcoming year. It was a very spiritual conference and I wish y'all could've been there to hear it.
We also got transfer news and our whole district is the same :) another 6 weeks in Charlotte!
Other than that, the week was pretty regular with some pretty awesome lessons. It's just such a great time to be a missionary and to talk with people about Christ and His birth. I hope y'all are still lighting the world and helping others feel the Christmas Spirit :)
Well, I'm really excited to see y'all next week!! Yay for Christmas and for the miracles that it brings. I love Jesus Christ and am so grateful for His life and example. Gracias a él, tenemos todo lo que necesitamos.
Les amo mucho!!!
Hermana Belliston

