Hola y'all!
All is good in the NCCM!!! Hermana Coleman and I are basically besties and I LOVE this girl. She is crazy fiesty and is sooooo good at being a missionary. She is also super hilarious so that's a plus. She came in and we've already started changing Piedmont. Life is so good when Hermana Coleman is around.
Not much else but transfers happened this week...
![]() |
| Last frozen hot chocolate with Hermana Powell |
![]() |
Our Ward Mission Leader and his wife with
Hermana Powell. Hispanos refuse to smile.
They are from Honduras!
|
"This transfer, don't be surprised if you see Michael Jackson recording music videos in the trailer park because the best way to describe the Piedmont Spanish Area will be THRILLER not only because this month happens to be Halloween, but because, coming soon, that which was dead will be brought back to life."
Pretty awesome, right? ;) haha we are just a couple of crazy gringas who think we can be cool ;)
Anyway, I hope y'all know that this Gospel is happiness. We talked to a man who told us that he wished everyone could see the world as we see it and have this joy that we have. Good news: everyone can have this happiness and joy! no se preocupe! Life is so good. The Gospel is what makes life worth living! I am literally having the time of my life meeting some crazy people, getting doors slammed in my face, trying not to die when eating some crazy spicy Hispanic food, and just over all enjoying seeing the miracle of conversion. The church is so true. Hermana Coleman told me that if the church wasn't true, the missionaries would have proved that a long time ago. Honestly, I really am still a teenager, and the elders are even younger than that, but they send us out here to teach the most important thing anyone can ever hear and expect us to bring them home to Christ. If the church weren't true, you can bet that the missionaries would have proven that ages ago. More good news: the Church is true!
Well, I sure love y'all and I hope you are enjoying the last bit of summer! Its going to get really pretty here in NC soon!
...And loving it
Hermana Belliston

