Emma sent an email to me about her feeling about General Conference. Here is a portion of that email...
Conference was a doozy that's for sure! I was blown away. So great. I got a swimming pool full of inspiration. Something fun for me: Sister Cordon and I are on the same page. When she talked about Matthew 25:44, I had read it the day before. I recognized the word SAW in the verse and circled it and put off in the margin sometimes we need to look/search. She literally said the same thing in her talk! Haha I felt so inspired!
General Conference was seriously so good though. I was so struck by President Nelsons promise to us about opening the nations of the earth if we just use the name of Christs church correctly. Wow. It really hit me hard. I had to do some repenting for taking that too lightly before. Now I know better and I'm grateful for the opportunity to beat Satan at his little game. The Lord knows what He's doing. We watched the fourth session with a member of one of the English wards, and she kept saying some pretty offensive things about President Nelson and I was actually pretty angry with her. She was just rude and asked if we thought he had been storing up these ideas, just waiting for the day when he could take over and make the changes he wants to make. I was greatly offended by that, but just bore testimony that sometimes its best to make changes when changes occur, such as a new prophet. I know that President Nelson is inspired of God and that God speaks to him. I felt so good about all the changes that are occurring. Everything is just going to be so great! The Lord is doing some hastening and pruning of his vineyard and its so amazing to be on this side, helping Him to prune.