Oh my what a week. Something super powerful. It was crazy and flew by so fast. But here we are, at another Monday!
First off, we got transfer news yesterday! Hna Dibble, after 10 transfers in this area, is heading up to Piedmont for her last transfer, leaving Sister Smith and I down here in Charlotte :) It'll be a blast and I'm ready to love it.
On Saturday after the women's session, we were watching it with Daisy Cruz and a bunch of hermanas from the ward. After, we let them know that one of us would be leaving and they gave us five minute hugs and just let us know how much they loved us and how much we mean to them. It was really sweet and made me remember how much I love these people and how much they mean to me. They are the greatest ever.
We were able to see Camila and Neftali get baptized on Friday! Camila's baptism was early in the afternoon so she could get to a dance performance, and she was SO excited to get baptized. She has been waiting for such a long time and it was a dream come true for her. I've never seen such pure desire in anyone in my life. Something special with that is that Mario got to baptize her. I also was able to witness the baptism, and it was phenomenal to watch her come up out of the water, SO very happy. Neftali also got baptized on Friday, just later that night. She was also very excited and it was fun to watch her give a tour of the church to her friends that she brought. It truly is a really beautiful thing to watch people make covenants with Heavenly Father. Heavenly Father is aware of each of us and exactly what we need to be able to come back to Him.
Also, General Conference was incredible. I have such a strong testimony that President Nelson is a Prophet of God. He truly speaks exactly what Heavenly Father needs him to say. Their role is crucial in our spiritual progression and I know that to have a living prophet is such a blessing and necessity. I loved the focus of conference of being focused on making ourselves holier. I know that it is so important that we do that. We can do that as we continue to listen to them and sustain them.
So I'm not allowed to email photos of baptisms, so if you want to see any, ask Mom :)
This is us watching conference at Denisse's house :) It was a blast and a half!!
....and loving it
Hermana Belliston
