Sunday, October 6, 2019

"He is on my side and I don't have to worry."

September 30, 2019

Hola Y'all,

This week went really well.  Lots and lots of meetings! Mostly just meetings....

We were able to have quite a few lessons with our people, and just as an update, Karla, Cindhy, Carlos David, Camila, and Natalia will all get baptized this month :) They are excited and I can assure you I am!  We've been working with all of them for a pretty long time.

This week, we had a phenomenal zone conference.  President talked about making our prayers more meaningful.  One thing he mentioned was that we kneel next to our bed, and envision our Heavenly Father sitting there next to us, listening to what we have to say.  He encouraged us to talk to Him personally and let Him know how much we love Him.  At the end, he asked us to ask our Heavenly Father what we can do for Him, and then get off our knees, ready to obey whatever He asks us to do. I've been doing that lately and I've been loving it.  I know that He answers prayers.  He's on our side and we don't have to worry.

We had a Mission Leadership Council, and Elder Martino came and spoke to us.  
He was incredible and gave us so many great ideas on how to become better missionaries. 



We got to go to Fahrenheit this week which was a blast.  
That's where all the good views from Charlotte come from :)


Fam Cielo! They are the best old couple to exist.  They are so great! 
They gave us a Spanish lesson when we ate with them and it was the best thing ever.

We also had Spanish conference and Hno Sabogal and his wife 
from Greensboro cooked a Peruvian dish for us which was amazing.  

Niurka and esposo. They are so sweet and we love them to death.



Our English class! Only two came on Thursday but we took a picture anyway

Sorry for the short email! There's not too much that happened this week, but that's the best stuff :) Love ya lots!

On the road to Damascus... Had to have this picture.

...and loving it
Hermana Belliston