Thursday, September 5, 2019

Mija!!

Hola y'all,

This week went really well!! It's kind of a blur for sure.... but we welcomed Hna Smith!!! Wahoo.  She is SO great.  She came from the Mexico MTC so she's got a little different experience and speaks a lot better than I ever did for sure! Hna Dibble and her are basically the same person, as in the things they've done in their lives, but then we have really similar personalities.  Haha! We were at dinner yesterday, and Hna Cielo fed us enchiladas (the best enchiladas I've ever eaten to be honest), and Hna Cielo put down a plate of four enchiladas in front of Hna Smith and she looks at us and goes, "Nice! is that for us to share?" Nice try, chica.  We each ate a plate of four enchiladas, and 3 glasses of agua de sandia, and 3 pieces of watermelon.  It was divine and just about right, but poor Hna Smith was dead! Haha, it was a good time, though.  Good initiation :)

 Classic Trio!! It's a blast and a half!

Those enchiladas though....

So, every week we play soccer on Saturday.  The past three weeks in a row I've gotten nailed in the face by the ball and this past week was no exception.  So that's the update on Soccer.  I've gotten worse, not better as we would have hoped.

Kayla is the daughter of Denisse, someone we're teaching. I LOVE her.

Zone conference a little while ago!

Not a lot happened this week, but life is going well.  I'm loving it.  Being a missionary is the best way to go ever.  I've been learning a lot about the Atonement and Repentance this week and it's a beautiful thing.  The Atonement of Jesus Christ is real and that is my favorite thing to teach as the central part of Heavenly Father's Perfect Plan.

Wow! I love y'all.  Have a great week.

....and loving it
Hermana Belliston