Hola y'all,
This week went well! Lots of laughs and good times. We had the international night this weekend which was incredible! Oh my word heather I loved it. So basically I get to enjoy all the great Hispanic culture and amazing food, but I still have target and Walmart and no parasites.... I'm a big fan. Anyway, there were tons of people there and so much good food. When I get home, ask me to make you tostones, mangu, carne molida con platanos, baleadas, tacos de carne asada, agua de sandia etc. It's the best food and from all of the countries. It's amazing :)
Sorry this weekly is really short... not a ton to report. This week we were able to teach Karla and put her on date. She has a lot of things she has to do before she gets baptized, but we had a very good lesson about the Atonement of Christ and how we can do everything with His help. We read through Mosiah 14 and it was very powerful. I testified about how all of us have gone astray. We've all made mistakes and wandered off. Thankfully the Good Shepherd knows exactly what we need 100% of the time. My favorite verse is the end of verse 5, and with His stripes we are healed. Truly. He always invites us to come so that He can heal us. This Gospel is amazing and meant for everyone.
...and loving it!
Hermana Belliston





