Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Here in Charlotte...

Hola y'all,

I love being a missionary.  That's all. 

This week flew by! We went on two exchanges which were both really fun.  Our people have been working a lot and haven't really had time to meet with us, but we've had fun trying to find and teach.

Sister Walburger!

Sister Davis (we're the same person.  Youngest of 7, loves Louisa May Alcott 
and Don Knotts and Danny Kaye.  Definitely a kindred spirit!)

We got our mouse friend Paul out of the car last Monday.  It was revolting, but it was done.  Good ol' Paul.  As of right now, no other mice have been reported.  Thank the llamas.

Paul.  With some peanut butter.

This letter is short because really not a lot happened this week.  Thanks for all the love and support!

Us and the super nice Toyota Tundra we got to drive for 5 minutes 
while the mouse got exterminated.

Fathers day activity! As usual, dancing was provided at the end. I belong here, y'all!

I love this Gospel.  I love the ah-ha moments people have when we're teaching them and they just get it.  The Gospel was made to be understood :)

I love this photo.  All of us are under-shepherds, just learning from the Good Shepherd. 

...and loving it
Hermana Belliston