So we got transfer news this week! Nuts!!
I will be staying here in the Charlotte ward South, but moving to a different apartment with Hermana Dibble. Hna Dibble is basically my best friend and I am so excited to work with her. She is a joy and I wish y'all could meet her. She's been in the ward her whole mission (7 months) so she's a little bored of it, but hopefully we can see some really good things happen here :)
Other than that, the people are doing awesome. Santos is still progressing, he just needs a little push and he'll get baptized, which is so exciting! I'm excited to keep working with him. He's awesome. I love him to death.
We had zone conference this week which was amazing as usual. President talked a lot about pride and really cautioned us to be careful and really take a look at ourselves. Pride gets us from the inside and makes our lives everlastingly more difficult. As a mission and personally, we've been working to get rid of the pride. It's a process, but it's so worth it.
This week I gave a talk in church about missionary work, and something really stood out to me. As members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, we are missionaries. Will we accept our call? Our call can be found in Mosiah 18:9.
Well y'all, I sure love you. Thanks for being awesome. Y'all are great examples to me and to everyone around you :) Have a blessed week!
...and loving it
Hermana Belliston
Also this is the new address:
8720 Autumn Lake Court #3207 Charlotte NC 28213
This is me eating my first Papusa. It's manna from heaven.
Well, technically from El Salvador, but close enough.

