Monday, January 14, 2019

Hey Y'all

Hola y'all,

Nothing much happened this week. Just enjoying our last few days of having the car :) It's been super cold here and now we are on bike week! Its aboutta be a lot colder :p

We were able to see quite a few of our people this week which was great :) Yesterday we had an amazing conversation with Santos, and he told us he is ready to be baptized!! "Bien pronto" he told us. I am super excited for him.  We were hoping for the 26 of January, but he still wouldn't commit to a date. But it'll come! So that was definitely the highlight of the week. He is super ready and his whole family has been waiting for a long time for him to get baptized so its such a blessing for them as well.
Anyway, that's really about all that happened this week.... Its coming along, ya know, the usual. Saving souls and such.

I hope y'all have a super blessed week. I sure love you! The church is true! Life is good.

...and loving it
Hermana Belliston
Sorry I don't have any pictures this week... I've been slackin'... Here's a picture of my study area and a couple of my favorite things. Mom and Dad sent the plaque and card - and I LOVE them!