New Missionary Training with Hermana Powell
New Missionary training was awesome! I learned so much about heeding the promptings of the Spirit and I absolutely loved it. It's super great how Heavenly Father works with his mission presidents to let them know exactly what their missionaries need to hear.
Hops Burgers..... Que wow.
I've never had a burger this good. We were on exchanges and I ate the whole burger and all my fries...
I really wonder what Sister Price thinks of me. Your stomach gets bigger in Spanish land, okay?
It was raining, the sun was completely shining, and there was this beautiful double rainbow.
Literally raining sunshine.
I really didn't think sunsets could get better, but they do!
I commented to Hermana Powell that Heavenly Father must have a lot of fun creating things like that.
It's pretty amazing.
The sun here is SO great!
I don't know why it's so different!




