Hola y'all,
This week FLEW by. It's crazy that it's already March! wow. Time is a crazy thing.
The highlight of the week was definitely Zone Conference. President Adler had some pretty strong things to say and he basically roasted us. My eyebrows felt pretty singed by his German wrath. It was so good. He just kept pleading with us to stay focused and to not have any contention between anyone in the mission. He talked a lot about commitments, and how the Lord always does what He says He'll do. I have seen that so vividly on my mission. The Lord always comes through on His end if we just do what He asks us to do. It really is that simple folks. President promised us that if we would teach repentance and forgiveness to someone that night, we would receive answers to all the questions we had that morning.
So after zone conference, Hna Dibble and I knew we had to teach Santos, so we went over to his house and quite honestly, had the most horrible lesson I've ever had in my life. It was basura. Santos and his wife just kept going off in random directions and not answering and not being cooperative to the lesson. Hna Dibble and I didn't know what to do, so we ended the lesson, pretty bummed out. Then we chatted with them for a little while, and suddenly Santos just started opening up. EVERYTHING. He told us his doubts and worries and everything that is holding him back from being baptized. It was so great. So even though it didn't go as planned (Hna Dibble and I imagined him leaping to his feet, declaring he wished to be baptized yesterday, but that didn't happen), all the blessings President promised us through Heavenly Father were realized. It was an awesome experience and a great learning experience.
We also had the valentines day activity in our ward (yes, we do everything late here), and it was so fun. We just ate a bunch of delicious food and danced all night. Good times! I have missed dancing so much, but I got to do it and learn some Mexican line dances which were awesome! Hurrah for Israel!!
We went and played top golf last Monday and it was a blast. Would recommend to anyone who hasn't played before.
Anyway, gotta go. Everything is great. I love you. God is good, y'all ;)
....and loving it
Hermana Belliston