These photos wouldn't download for the past couple of weeks. These are pictures Hermana Belliston sent on March 4 and March 11....
Mom's bread and jam!! Not to mention the salsa *tear*
My word Heather, homemade food is the best!
Just Hna Dibble and I. Besties. For life.
So we went to this cool Korean BBQ place where you cook your own food!!
It was legit. And super tasty. And that's Josh, our 2nd counselor in the bishopric
and the guardian of all missionaries ever.
We went to Monroe and saw the greenest grass you've ever
seen in your life. Wow! It was amazing.
Then my companion. Just being my companion. Rough day.
And Hna Dibble. I don't really remember why we had milk in our car,
nor why she was drinking it. And now I wonder why she's sick...
And a beautiful North Carolina sunset
We were practicing for a live video, and we didn't realize it kept taking pictures.
Niurka - she's a returning member from the Dominican.
She's awesome and makes really good food.











