Sunday, November 18, 2018

What a Week!

Hola Y'all,

So I'm in Charlotte now, the big city 😂 it's really really cold and filled with Hispanos. Life is good :)

Not a ton happened this week, but Hermana Coleman and I had a fun last few days. We got rear ended by someone and it dented our trunk pretty good, and we both freaked out for a second because we didn't know what to do, but now it's all good. Good times! I also said goodbye to Juan and Tanya, our most recent converts. I already miss them but Hermana Workman and Coleman will have a blast  in Piedmont :)

RIP the car

Sister Roundy and I- she trained my trainer
 and is therefore my grandmother.

Juan and Tanya - sorry it's blurry. 
I met Sister Koerner on Thursday and we just unpacked and got to know each other a little better. We are both new to the area, so we're starting from ground 0. She doesn't speak much Spanish at all, so I get to teach her :) It's aboutta be great! We live with the Sister Training Leaders which is awesome besides the fact that our room in particular is infested with cockroaches. Yep.

Service with the old district. 

Hermano Argueta, our ward mission leader, and his wife.
We had dinner with them the day before I left.
Hermana Espinal drove us to transfers. She is Dominican and 
the funniest lady in the world. I love these people!!

Well, I sure love y'all :) I hope you have a great week. I love this gospel! It's true so don't y'all forget it!

....and loving it
Hermana Belliston