Yep. I hit 6 months on the 16 and my word I about lost it. Super weird and crazy and will someone please push the brakes. It's going way too fast. I remember when my trainer hit 6 months and I literally laughed because I thought, "yeah, I'll never get to that point." It's all lies.
Life is good. We had a phenomenal zone conference this past week and it blew me away. President Stanfield of the area presidency came and spoke and it was so powerful. He allowed us to ask questions and he answered them divinely. He talked a lot about aligning our will to Heavenly Father's. I've discovered that is a lot easier said than done, but it is so well worth the effort. Y'all know the scripture about many are called but few are chosen? One elder asked how to know if we've been chosen. Elder Stanfield looked at him and said "choose to be chosen. Align your will to God's, and you have made the choice to be His chosen servant." It was a very inspired meeting and I learned so much.
![]() |
| The first Spanish District ever! |
Sister Tebbs, Sister Jackman, Sister Taniguchi, Sister Dibble,
yo, Sister Koerner, and Elder and Sister Mattson, the district leader.
I'm currently teaching Sister Jackman and Sister Koerner the ways of the Hispano.
It's the best (please say that with a Hispanic accent)!
![]() |
| Our barrio!!! |
So, one night we were out tracting. It was dark and SO cold and yes, I was a little on the grumpy side. But we were knocking doors, not finding any Hispanics. BUT, we knocked on this one door and this lovely family from Honduras let us in and absolutely adored us. My word. We prayed with them and read from the scriptures and they kept asking why we hadn't visited them before. They were so amazing and so sweet. They want us to come back tonight and make baleadas (the best Hispanic food ever) and talk more with them. They also took some pictures with us because they were amazed at a couple of white, blonde girls speaking Spanish. It's such a great wow factor ;)
![]() |
| Familia from Honduras - Jaymi is the girls name but there are 7 of them |
Well y'all, in the spirit of the week, I am so grateful for each of you. I'm grateful and very humbled to be a servant of the Lord and to preach among His Lamanites. I am so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know He loves me. I know He suffered and died for each of us. His Gospel brings light and joy wherever it is received.
I sure love y'all and hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving. Mix it up and make some tamales to go along with your Turkey ;)
...and loving it
Hermana Belliston


